plz urgent advice

Is the sponsor an EU/EEA or Swiss national ? To what extent is freedom of movement still restricted for same-sex couples in the EU ? Do you have experience of immigration bureaucracy in other European countries ? Please also visit EU/EEA page in the main website

Moderators: Ian, mym, briandgb

Post Reply
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 pm

plz urgent advice

Post by glbawi » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:02 am

im refugee and granted 5 years to remain in uk now i have EU partner can i apply for non EU spouse? what is the different between my refugee visa and non EU spouse? if i change my visa can i received my housing benefit?
i hope to find answer for my question
thank you very much

Senior Member
Posts: 3276
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:08 pm
Location: Nuneaton

Re: plz urgent advice

Post by martyn » Tue May 05, 2015 1:00 pm

You should call the office. They deal with refugees and asylum seekers.

Last bumped by glbawi on Tue May 05, 2015 1:00 pm.
Any responses on this forum represent the opinion of the writer only
If you need legal advice, see for a list of solicitors

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests