We list the important pages with their links here as a reference. These links can also be found in the relevant parts of the Immigration Rules page on this website.
A ‘collection’ of the current Immigration Rules
- Some relevant appendices
- Appx B: english language
- Appx C: maintenance funds
- Appx FM: family members, including consideration under Article 8
- Appx FM-SE: family members specified evidence
European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) Article 8
Appx FM of the Immigration Rules includes provision for applications under Article 8 of the ECHR – the right to respect for a private and family life.
Immigration Directorate Instructions (operational guidance)
- Chapter 08: family members
- Chapter 08: appendix FM family members
Entry Clearance Guidance
Unmarried and same-sex partners SET05 (incl. definition of a relationship akin to marriage)